Home Insurance - Allerton Mortgages

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. Buy to let and commercial mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Home Insurance

Building insurance is required for all mortgaged properties. Protecting your home against damage is vitally important. It is the most expensive asset the majority of people own. Cutting corners should not be an option. We provide cover from reputable providers only.


Contents insurance

Protecting your belongs against damage or theft is equally important. Many options can be considered under the contents option. This is not compulsory but highly recommended.


House insurance for landlords

As a landlord, you need to plan to take cover for several seen and unforeseen circumstances: building and repair costs as they occur, accidental damage to building, malicious damage that may be caused deliberately by tenants, tenant re- housing in case of an eventuality in your building, protection against public claims for personal injury, damage to your property, or simply loss of rent. Our mortgage advisors have it all covered.